k1 and QRP Afield

Jim F.-3
Hello to all that I worked yesterday in the QRP Afield contest.

The K1 performed flawlessly in the field this Saturday.

The only regret was that 80m was not on the bandswitch.
.

Jim - W1FMR

Best Regards,

Jim

 I Don't eat snails...I prefer fast food.

Re: k1 and QRP Afield

Sandy W5TVW
That's always my biggest regret!  No 80 meters on the 4 band card!

73,
Sandy W5TVW