k2 no sidetone

tom-239
Hello, I am building a k2, on page 46 side tone checks. I have no side tone. I have tried display and making sure I have the correct sidetone source. Any suggestions would be helpful, kind of depressed! Also tried keyer test with no success. thanks.                                                                                                                                    Tom  km4cu

RE: k2 no sidetone

Don Wilhelm-3
Tom,

First thing to do is check the soldering (and don't overlook the
connectors) - this is the most likely source of the problem.  Second thing
to do is to check the components - are the correct ones in the correct
holes?  Overly energetic components can jump out of their assigned places
and end up in the wrong location just before they are soldered <G>.