[k3] Wattmeter calibration

Dave, G4AON
I calibrated my K3 power meter against a calibrated (bought assembled &
calibrated) LP100 that is only a few months old. My WMTR HP calibration
is 062.

You mentioned the Acom 1000, I also have one of those. On mine (and it
was mentioned in one of the reviews as well), the digital power level
displayed on the Acom is over optimistic by quite a margin. From memory
1 KW on the display was more like 850 or 900 Watts from the rear panel,
if I was being cynical I would suggest it helps sell amplifiers!

73 Dave, G4AON
K3/100 #80