k3fixtime command line utility for Linux (python)

k3fixtime command line utility for Linux (python)

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Administrator
Here's a quick Linux program in Python, written after reading David's
description below and a few minutes consultation with the K3
Programmer's Manual.

Follow the installation instructions, and then just type "k3fixtime"  when
you want the time fixed.

http://wa5znu.org/log/2009/03/python-k3lib-update.html

The library provides a few other command-line utilities for the K3, plus
a Python programming interface.
I'll likely make it work on other operating systems eventually, but if
someone else wants to take on the task that'd be great too.

Leigh/WA5ZNU

David, W4SMT wrote:

> I've had a few requests for the K3 time updater I mentioned the other
day.  So I've made it available for download.