kat500

haircutter@verizon.net
Recieved my Kat500 today.
Must have a senior moment. Have it setup with my K-Line. Also the extra cable . Utility shows band switching ETC. But can't get it to tune. It has to a setting or cable that I am looking at.
 When turning on the Kat500 will it show on the K3 that its on, like when turning on the KPA500?

Don...w2xb

Re: kat500

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML-2
On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:22 PM, W2XB <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Recieved my Kat500 today.
> Must have a senior moment. Have it setup with my K-Line. Also the extra
> cable . Utility shows band switching ETC. But can't get it to tune. It has
> to a setting or cable that I am looking at.
>  When turning on the Kat500 will it show on the K3 that its on, like when
> turning on the KPA500?

No .. at least not yet (maybe in future firmware)

What happens when you try to tune?

You may want to enter "EEINIT;" on the Command Tester tab of the
utility, to start with a "clean slate"....

73,

    ~iain / N6ML