kbl1 question

Gary Lee-2
Got the kbl1 kit.  Looks pretty nice, I wonder if there are binding posts
which would work in place of the screw on connectors?  I like to use banana
plugs for my balanced lines.

THanks for the information.

---

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

Re: kbl1 question

wayne burdick
Administrator
Gary,

I think you're referring to the BL1 (rather than KBL1).

We used the screw terminals to keep the balun as small as possible for
portable use. I don't know of any 'nanners that will fit on the PCB
without a difficult modification. However, you could put short,
large-gauge, bare wire jumpers into each of the screw terminals, then
solder them directly to a triple banana jack.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

http://www.elecraft.com