kpa100

leo

kpa100

leo
 Thanks for the help about the antenna jack one more thing on page 47 DC volt test J3 + lead
it is supposed to be 0v I'm getting -019.0 It is less than 0 but I want to be safe.Thanks

 Leo kg6wni
 kg6wni@yahoo.com

Re: kpa100

Don Wilhelm-4
Leo,

If you shade the PA transistors from the light, that voltage will reduce
- shine a brighter light on them and the voltage will rise.  All is OK