low if output?

kc9ee.
I've hooked the K3 (if) output to a softrock sdr and a kx3. On both receivers the received signals are way down from the k3(probably at least 10db).
Another possibly related issue is if I just press the rx ant button the signal again drops significantlyeven on the K3. The rig is set at the moment for receive ant thru ATU. Shouldn't it be the same as just receiving without receive ant pressed with that set up. Seems to me it would be one and the same unless I'm just really missing something.

73,
Gary
KC9EE