(no subject)

Don - W6CZ
"For inquiring minds ;-) , I'm in the final phase of finishing up the
reconfiguration program for the KRC2. I'll post here as I get it wrapped
up later this week.

73, Eric WA6HHQ"

WELL?
Don - W6CZ

Don
W6CZ
DM07bk

Re: (no subject)

Jack Brindle
Give him some time, guys. There is a lot to this program and all the
things it does. We need to give it some local test time before we open
it to wider testing. If there is _any_ problem, we want to make sure it
is corrected before it can cause any problems.

Quality is designed into every Elecraft product. Please allow us to
make sure it is inherent in this effort also.

On Oct 5, 2004, at 8:21 PM, Don Melcher wrote:

> "For inquiring minds ;-) , I'm in the final phase of finishing up the
> reconfiguration program for the KRC2. I'll post here as I get it
> wrapped
> up later this week.

- Jack Brindle, WA4FIB

Re: (no subject)

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Hi Don,

See   http://www.elecraft.com/images/KRC2config2.JPG

This picture is of my last revision of the KRC2 config program. I'm now
adding at cutsomer request the ability to save several KRC2 mapping
setups to both quick memories and to a file, along with the ability to
download complete firmware updates to the KRC2 from your computer. It
has about one more day of work before I release it to beta test. I'm
busy with other tasks tomorrow, but I'll be back on it Thursday.

I'm looking for several beta testers. Are you interested?

73, Eric

Don Melcher wrote:

>"For inquiring minds ;-) , I'm in the final phase of finishing up the
>reconfiguration program for the KRC2. I'll post here as I get it wrapped
>up later this week.
>
>73, Eric WA6HHQ"
>

>WELL?
>Don - W6CZ

RE: KRC2 programming

Don - W6CZ
Eric

Yes - I am. If anyone can break it, I can - I seem to have a penchant
for those things - like a perfectly good working copy or fax machine
will suddenly malfunction when I use it...

I can promise to spend a lot of time - on top of running my business
(which continues to grow rapidly) I am building a new station in
Mariposa (2 tx remote controlled over the internet) and having a 2700
sq. ft. building (one bedroom living space with 1800 sq. ft of shop
space) constructed.

Don - W6CZ

Don Melcher wrote:

>"For inquiring minds ;-) , I'm in the final phase of finishing up the
>reconfiguration program for the KRC2. I'll post here as I get it
wrapped

>up later this week.
>
>73, Eric WA6HHQ"
>

>WELL?