(no subject)

Mike Sexsmith
Hmmmm.......  I am feeling a bit slow... Just realized that I am not getting
a an s-meter indication at all of received signal strength from any station,
weak or strong on my newly completed KX1. Have played with the SIG menu
adjustments and still nothing... I am using an external tuner and so have
the ATU in CAL mode. Is the sig meter only functional in TUNE mode? or
should I check something else? ( I realize it could just be a brain fart on
my part over something obvious...) Thanks

Mike Sexsmith
W7MSX
KX1#1034