oops - KAT100 LEDs dark

Chris Kantarjiev K6DBG
I have my KPA100 and KAT100 mounted separately in an EC2 that sits to
the left of my K2, and the SWR LEDs are mostly hidden when I'm operating.
This morning I got a "HI REFL" warning and hit the TUNE button. Much
clacking and things were better. But it caused me to look at the
KAT100 SWR scale and notice that only the "2" and "LOW" LEDs are lit -
or "HIGH" if I switch to non-QRP.

All the tuner clatter doesn't really change much - at least, not in
the ATU MENU display, which claims 9.9-1. When I hit TUNE, though
it always says 1.0-1.

I'm guessing that I somehow cooked one or both of the protection diodes?
I suppose that's the place to start, anyway. Good thing that I run
resonant antennas here!

73 de chris K6DBG