order in which components are built - question

order in which components are built - question

Tim Logan
Hi folks -
In starting a new K2 project, I will be approaching it somewhat differently than my prior K2s. My 1st component, arriving soon, will be the basic K2. I then plan to build the amp and external tuner in the separate EC2 enclosure. I will be leaving SSB, computer interface, DSP, and the internal tuner & battery until last. In short I want to get to full power cw capability first. My question is this: with this order of building will I be creating a situation where I have to "redo" or "change" a component - ie creating extra work for myself? Thanks folks.
Regards, Tim Logan NZ7C