portable OSK 'modem'

Steve Jackson-5
"Have provision to plug in regular keyboard.
I have a 11" regular keyboard I use for portable
operations.  There probably would be a good market for
a converter/display like that.  Why tie it to the KX1,
or FSK31?"

Indeed, there is now such a device, from AmQRP.org,
called the Micro908.  I have one of the 1st 200 or so.
The PSK software and DSP are from none other than
KK7P.

Steve KZ1X/4