sad news

Marinos
I am very sorry to hear that Don is no longer with us...He has always been very eager to offer his help in this forum (I just had an email discussion with him last week !) and he has always been so kind.

Will be missed.
Marinos, ki4gin

Re: sad news

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
NO NO NO.... Don's mother.....

Le 05-01-05, à 16:02, Marinos Markomanolakis, MD a écrit :

> I am very sorry to hear that Don is no longer with us...He has always
> been very eager to offer his help in this forum (I just had an email
> discussion with him last week !) and he has always been so kind.
>
> Will be missed.
> Marinos, ki4gin

Re: sad news, sorry for the misunderstanding

Marinos
Ok guys,
I got confused, I guess a "senile moment" .....I am equaly sorry for Don's
mother, and relieved at the same time that I got everything wrong and Don is
alive and well.

Thanks for the advice, I will be more careful in the future.
73, Marinos, ki4gin

>From: Jean-François Ménard <[hidden email]>
>To: "Marinos Markomanolakis, MD" <[hidden email]>
>CC: [hidden email]
>Subject: Re: [Elecraft] sad news
>Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:11:14 -0500
>
>NO NO NO.... Don's mother.....
>
>Le 05-01-05, à 16:02, Marinos Markomanolakis, MD a écrit :
>
>>I am very sorry to hear that Don is no longer with us...He has always been
>>very eager to offer his help in this forum (I just had an email discussion
>>with him last week !) and he has always been so kind.
>>
>>Will be missed.
>>Marinos, ki4gin
>>
>>Help: http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
>>Elecraft web page: http://www.elecraft.com
>>
>===========================
>Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ
>Elecraft K2 #4130
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard

RE: sad news

Ron D'Eau Claire-2
Remember what Mark Twain said, "The news of my death has been greatly
exaggerated."

It wasn't Don, but his Mother who passed away. It is for Don to grieve the
loss. He has been a valued and welcome voice on the reflector. Let our
hearts be with him now.

Ron AC7AC

Re: sad news

Don Wilhelm-3
Thanks everyone for your support - I really do appreciate it.  I am now
packing to go up in the cold Northland (Eastern Ohio) for the next week
hopefully getting things in order and spending time with the rest of my
family.  Mom and I had a good visit when she went into the hospital just
before Christmas.  We knew at that time her condition was terminal, so I
have already dealt with a lot of the grief, but still have a way to go.  I
am thankful that she was alert and aware and had very little pain until the
very end.

Yes, I am very much alive and well, thank you.  I'll be back and running
full steam ahead very soon.