sneak preview: all-mode squelch for the K3

sneak preview: all-mode squelch for the K3

wayne burdick
Administrator
A new revision of firmware is in field test that provides squelch in
all modes. It allows combined or independent control of squelch for the
main and sub receivers, and can even handle the case where one is set
for FM and the other for some other mode. This might be useful if you
were monitoring a repeater with one receiver while operating on the HF
bands with the other.

If you have a particular interest in this feature, please email me
directly and I'll send you the firmware. We hope to release it to beta
test in the next couple of days.

73.
Wayne
N6KR