spectogram request

Stokest977
to everyone who responded to my call for help with spectogram   my  heart
felt thanks to you all
      after purchasing the latest version i just  could not get it to run
still cant
   acting on advise i found   tom noss web site   down loaded spectpogram-5-17
 it worked like a dream thanks to tom also
     so there we are chaps job done and the k2 sounds  great
            many  thanks once again  great reflector
                                tom-g0lne