switching power supplies comments [THANK YOU]

switching power supplies comments [THANK YOU]

Jim Danehy-3
Thank you to all who replied for my request concerning practical experience with switching supplies. I have four different Astrons. One is a 7 amp switching supply. The others are a pair of 35 amps and a 20 amp (now switching) . I intend to travel with my newly installed 100 watt amp. I do not want to lug around a lot of iron. Great comments from all. Your time and words are greatly appreciated.

W9VNE
Jim Danehy
Cincinnati, Ohio