unpcbs.com Website Outage

Gary Hvizdak
K3 users, please pardon the bandwidth ...

The server hosting unpcbs.com will be rebuilt tonight beginning at 0600Z.
With luck we will be back online within about nine hours, i.e. by about
1500Z.

While our main site is down, we will temporarily host our most important PDF
files on our Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unpcbs/  (You will
must join our group to access this page.)

While our site is down you won't be able to place an order online.  However,
US residents may be able to order by phone on Tuesday, by calling Ken at
631.467.7795 between 7:00 AM and 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Happy Holidays,
Gary  KI4GGX
unpcbs.com webmaster