w2 sensor size?

ww2r2
with the imminent release of the w2,  has anyone managed to determine the
dimensions of the remote sensors? Its not mentioned in the pre-Dayton .pdf,
but one assumes the size must be finalised by now

Dave

ww2r

> We're getting everything in for W2 manufacturing right now. If it all
> makes it here on time we should be shipping last week of this month or
> 1st week of Sept.
>
> Eric, WA6HHQ
> Elecraft

Re: w2 sensor size?

K2QI
Per Bob (N6CM):

"The sensors measure 2.25 x 2.25 x 5.00 inches not including the RF
connectors."

73 de James K2QI

with the imminent release of the w2,  has anyone managed to determine the
dimensions of the remote sensors? Its not mentioned in the pre-Dayton .pdf,
but one assumes the size must be finalised by now

Dave

ww2r

> We're getting everything in for W2 manufacturing right now. If it all
> makes it here on time we should be shipping last week of this month or
> 1st week of Sept.
>
> Eric, WA6HHQ
> Elecraft