7O6T

Tony Estep
In the Middle Ages, the philosophers debated how many angels could fit in a
space equal to the head of a pin. The ham question for our era is, how many
dimbulbs can transmit within 1 hz of the DX?

Tony KT0NY

--
http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352

Re: 7O6T

John Harper AE5X
Got 'em on 15m CW yesterday. What amazing signals they have.

John AE5X
http://www.ae5x.com/blog

Re: 7O6T

Arthur Burke
Using my trusty K3 with subRX and my P3, I snared 'em on 15CW, then on 17CW
and then on 17SSB - now when they show up on RTTY!

Two years in the planning - wow! - probably one of the best kept secrets in
amateur radio!

Art - N4PJ

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Tony Estep <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the Middle Ages, the philosophers debated how many angels could fit in a
> space equal to the head of a pin. The ham question for our era is, how many
> dimbulbs can transmit within 1 hz of the DX?
>
> Tony KT0NY
>

> --
> http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352

Re: 7O6T

Bill W4ZV
John Harper AE5X wrote
Got 'em on 15m CW yesterday. What amazing signals they have.
Nice signal on 80m last evening before sunset.  Peaked a true S9+10 on my calibrated K3 meter at exact sunset.  Got him at 2353z for #349 on 80m.  Now just need BS7 and P5 for everything on 80m...if I should live so long!

There was apparently a pirate from EU on 160m from 01-02 UTC.  Hopefully the genuine article will come up today.

73,  Bill W4ZV

Re: 7O6T

Arthur Burke
Wow! Great effort Bill. Assuming everything goes properly, 7O6T will make
#338 (330 for Honor Roll purposes). I'm barely over 200 on 80! Always lived
on a small, city-sized lot and never had much except a dipole, Windom, etc.

How many times do you eat dinner in front of the radio? LOL!

Art - N4PJ

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Bill W4ZV <[hidden email]> wrote:

> John Harper AE5X wrote
> >
> > Got 'em on 15m CW yesterday. What amazing signals they have.
> >

> Nice signal on 80m last evening before sunset.  Peaked a true S9+10 on my
> calibrated K3 meter at exact sunset.  Got him at 2353z for #349 on 80m.
>  Now
> just need BS7 and P5 for everything on 80m...if I should live so long!
>
> There was apparently a pirate from EU on 160m from 01-02 UTC.  Hopefully
> the
> genuine article will come up today.
>
> 73,  Bill W4ZV

Re: 7O6T

W5RDW
I only had 4 crystals for my novice days and was elated if I made one contact a week (40 or 15 meters). Seems like no generals or higher would wander into the novice bands in those days for me (spring 1961).

Your achievement is outstanding! I worked the Yemen group on 17M SSB and am waiting for the on line log to get loaded. I want them on CW but what a pileup on 15/17 and 20M yesterday. They had outstanding signals though!
Roger W5RDW