Adding 6 meters

n0jrn
Hey gang:

I have my KAT100 and KPA100 in a separate EC2 enclosure.

I considering adding the XV50 to this package.

Has anyone done this and can you tell me if all units can be interfaced at
the same time ????

Just curious !

Thanks and 73:                  Jerry    N0JRN

Re: Adding 6 meters

Don Wilhelm-4
Jerry,

No problem at all.  Just take a look at the XV series Owner's Manual -
on page 11 you will see "Figure 7. K2 Extended Control Cabling Hookup
Diagram".  Connect the KPA100/KAT100 combo package as shown for the
KAT100 shown in that figure.

n0jrn wrote:

> Hey gang:
>
> I have my KAT100 and KPA100 in a separate EC2 enclosure.
>
> I considering adding the XV50 to this package.
>
> Has anyone done this and can you tell me if all units can be interfaced at
> the same time ????
>
> Just curious !
>
> Thanks and 73:                  Jerry    N0JRN

Re: Adding 6 meters

n0jrn
Thanks Don: