Elecraft QSO Party

Julius Fazekas n2wn
Hi,
I don't find any 2005 Info on the Elecraft QSO Party
at
Rules: http://www.elecraft.com. If someone has them,
please send me a copy and I'll pass it on to the TCG
folks. Maybe I can scare up a few more participants.
73,
Julius
n2wn
k2/100 #3311

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2        #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366
Elecraft K3/100

Re: Elecraft QSO Party

Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy-2
Julius,

IF I have an antenna of sorts back up and IF I can operate and IF non-US
stations can join in, would like to play for a while. When is it?  Rules yes
please.

73,
Geoff.
GM4ESD

> I don't find any 2005 Info on the Elecraft QSO Party
> at
> Rules: http://www.elecraft.com. If someone has them,
> please send me a copy and I'll pass it on to the TCG
> folks. Maybe I can scare up a few more participants.
> 73,
> Julius
> n2wn
> k2/100 #3311

Re: Elecraft QSO Party

Geoffrey Mackenzie-Kennedy-2
Julius,

Thanks much.  Comment re suggestd 40m CW frequencies.  7033 up to 7040
usually full of RTTY.   7040 up SSB , especially S.America and Russia at
times that 40m path open to West Coast US. If I can get on will search above
DX alley i.e. 7015 \to 7028kHz. If no bad QRM will check 7040 plus minus.
SSB 40m OK, we will find a gap-

73, Geoff
GM4ESD

Re: Elecraft QSO Party

Julius Fazekas n2wn
Geoff,
I'll watch for you up there. Will try a little 80M as
well, may be tough QRP, or full of surprises!
73,
Julius
n2wn