FW: FW: K2 Handles

Dan Barker
Thanks! That's nice looking. I was imagining something sticking out the side
(Who would need two!). Those stick out the front and make mucho sense.

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

ref: http://www.visioncomm.net/images/handles.jpg

Vic sends: "Here is a picture of my K2 with the side panels made by Randy,
K3QO (formerly
W4JP).  Note the way the panels extend forward to make handles and behind
the K2
to protect the connectors.  They are made of 1/8" aluminum, so they are very
solid."

I wouldn't trust him tho, you can tell by the placement of the keyer he's
right-handed.

Re: FW: FW: K2 Handles

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604

I sent in a picture of my K2 as T32QS, withe the same side panels
(but unpainted) which made packing the rig for travel very easy.
Unfortunately, oone of the reasons I made so few RTTY contacts on that
trip is that I forgot to take the "lay-on-top" fan for extra cooling.

73, doug

SCAF (was: K2 Handles)

Brian Mury-3
> ref: http://www.visioncomm.net/images/handles.jpg

Vic, I notice you have a SCAF filter next to your K2. Is it homebrew?
How do you like it? I've been thinking about building a SCAF filter, but
not sure how useful it would be with the K2's adjustable filters.

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR

Re: FW: FW: K2 Handles

Douglas Westover
Way cool!! I'd like to spring for a pair!

Doug,
W6JD