Focus on the KAT-500

Frederick Atchley
With all the chatter (which is good) about K4s, color displays, DC to
daylight coverage and you name it; I hope that Elecraft keeps its focus on
completing the "K" line with the KAT-500. The synergism between the K3, P3 &
KPA-500 is perfect with the exception of using the KPA-500's output to the
fullest. It would be complete for me, with limited antenna possibilities, if
there was a "matching" capability at the end-of-the-pipe.

In my opinion, the KAT-500 will be a HUGE multiplier in the success of the
"K" line.

Eric and Wayne, can you give us an update?

73, Fred, AE6IC, K-line

Re: Focus on the KAT-500

wayne burdick
Administrator
We're well into the KAT500 prototyping process, Fred. But that still
leaves a few ounces of gray matter and one hand free for typing.

On Jul 26, 2011, at 8:09 AM, Fred Atchley wrote:

> With all the chatter (which is good) about K4s, color displays, DC to
> daylight coverage and you name it; I hope that Elecraft keeps its
> focus on
> completing the "K" line with the KAT-500. The synergism between the
> K3, P3 &
> KPA-500 is perfect with the exception of using the KPA-500's output
> to the
> fullest. It would be complete for me, with limited antenna
> possibilities, if
> there was a "matching" capability at the end-of-the-pipe.
>
> In my opinion, the KAT-500 will be a HUGE multiplier in the success
> of the
> "K" line.
>
> Eric and Wayne, can you give us an update?
>
> 73, Fred, AE6IC, K-line

Focus on the KAT-500

Johnny Siu
Yes, Fred.  I am also waiting for an overall cost picture of KPA500+KAT500. For an overseas user like me, it would be better to order KPA500+KAT500 in one go to save some shipping costs.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC

從︰ Fred Atchley <[hidden email]>
收件人︰ [hidden email]