For Sale Elecraft k3 & P3 AND Icom IC-7600

For Sale Elecraft k3 & P3 AND Icom IC-7600

ag6sh
Elecraft k3 & P3
For Sale K3, P3 combination with almost all options. Non-smoker.
Included are the following options in the K3:
KPA3 100 watt Power Amplifier Upgrade .........KRX3 Second Receiver
KAT3 Antenna Tuner
KXVA3 Receive Antenna, IF Out and Xverter Interface
KTCX03-1 TCXO 0.5 PPM High Stability Oscillator
KDVR3 Digital Voice Decoder .........KBPF3 General Coverage RX Bandpass
K144XV Internal 2M 10 watt Xcvr............P3 Panadapter with P3SVGA card.
Filters Included:
2 – 13.5Khz, 1 – 6Khz*, 2 – 2.8Khz, 1 – 2.7Khz*, 2 – 1.8Khz , 2 – 1Khz , 2 – 400 hz
Condition of the radio is excellent.
Price: $2200

Icom IC-7600
Radio runs and looks like new
Practically new from an estate… purchased new 14 months ago and uses less than 15 hours. Physically 9+, electrically a 10. Front panel is like new. Fully checked out and all features function perfectly. with all original boxes and manuals, mic and power cord. .. everything that came with the new unit.
Price includes shipping and insurance.
Price : $2200

Contact: mark.elecraft@yahoo.com
Mr Mark

Re: For Sale Elecraft k3 & P3 AND Icom IC-7600

on4iq
looks like another scam

Re: For Sale Elecraft k3 & P3 AND Icom IC-7600

N4EUK
It is.  I tried my hand at scam baiting a few years ago and had some fascinating exchanges.  This time I negotiated with Mr Mark, reached a deal and then offered to go to his apt and pay him on cash.  No response after that.  There is a FCC record for a ham with his call and name and ownership of a condo at the address on the license (county tax records).

So either someone has stolen this guys ID (no email on any record) or the ham is a scammer (unlikely).

I even offered to call him to discuss payment and delivery if he didn't want to meet in person.  Again, no response.

Typical scammer behavior.

Steve, N4EUK

On Jun 14, 2013, at 5:01 PM, on4iq <[hidden email]> wrote:

> looks like another scam

Re: For Sale Elecraft k3 & P3 AND Icom IC-7600

Lech
FOR ALL -  this is scam.  Pls be extemly carefully.
Pls see his others adverts- k3 p3 and IC proIII

Re: For Sale Elecraft k3 & P3 AND Icom IC-7600

W9AKX
I'm very interested I the K3/P3. I'm a neighbor in Williston on Levy St. Please call me at 352.528.0992. Bruce W9AKX.

Re: For Sale Elecraft k3 & P3 AND Icom IC-7600

Charlie T, K3ICH
Noise on 160 Meters

It may have been there for a while, but last night and tonight, I just
noticed a strange sweeping/buzzing noise on 160M, centered around 1915 kHz.
It's definitely coming from outside my immediate location because it I just
got off 1913 where it was reported to be S-9 in Wisconsin, Michigan &
Tennessee.  Looking at the panadapter & waterfall display on the Flex, it's
about 30 kHz wide with a rep rate of about 3 CPS.  It was S-9 late last
night and early this morning, but barely audible at 0930 so I suspect it is
propagation limited.

The best way to listen is in AM mode, tuned to 1915 kHz in the evening.

Anybody hear this at your location?

73, Charlie k3ICH

> I'm very interested I the K3/P3. I'm a neighbor in Williston on Levy St.
> Please call me at 352.528.0992. Bruce W9AKX.

> Message delivered to [hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: For Sale Elecraft k3 & P3 AND Icom IC-7600

Michael Walker
Just about every forum is reporting this. It seems it is Codar used for measuring waves.

http://www.codar.com/index.htm

Mike va3mw

> On Dec 6, 2014, at 8:24 PM, "Charlie T, K3ICH" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Noise on 160 Meters
>
> It may have been there for a while, but last night and tonight, I just noticed a strange sweeping/buzzing noise on 160M, centered around 1915 kHz. It's definitely coming from outside my immediate location because it I just got off 1913 where it was reported to be S-9 in Wisconsin, Michigan & Tennessee.  Looking at the panadapter & waterfall display on the Flex, it's about 30 kHz wide with a rep rate of about 3 CPS.  It was S-9 late last night and early this morning, but barely audible at 0930 so I suspect it is propagation limited.
>
> The best way to listen is in AM mode, tuned to 1915 kHz in the evening.
>
> Anybody hear this at your location?
>
> 73, Charlie k3ICH
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "W9AKX" <[hidden email]>

Frank Krozel
All this talk on the KX3 is getting me to think to post somewhere that I will trade my TS-480SAT for another KX3 hi hi.
Frank KG9H