Fox Hunt Tonight 7040KHz @ 0200Z

W0rw
Tonight you can try your peripatetic CW skills by participating in
the QRP Fox Hunt.
W0NTA (Dick) and W8RU (Ron) will be the foxes.
They will be some where near 7040 KHz (+/- 6KHz) starting at 0200Z for 2
hours.
(That is 1800 PST, 1900 MST, 2000 CST and 2100 EST).
If there is a pile up they will be working split (up).
Get your K1 or KX1 radio set up on 40 CW, Charge the batteries and give it a
try.
i will be using my Elecraft KX1 (3 Watts) and an 8 foot whip.
(My ERP will be about 100mW ! )
There is a fox hunt every Thursday night, check out the details at
http://www.cqc.org/fox/
You don't have to be Pedestrian Mobile to work the fox but this is a chance
to give your KX-1 a field trial.

Paul  w0rw

Re: Fox Hunt Tonight 7040KHz @ 0200Z

Bill_Harris
Let's pray the Propagation God's are with us tonight.

Carry on
K2Bill#973

> Tonight you can try your peripatetic CW skills by participating in
> the QRP Fox Hunt.
> W0NTA (Dick) and W8RU (Ron) will be the foxes.
> They will be some where near 7040 KHz (+/- 6KHz) starting at 0200Z for 2
> hours.
> (That is 1800 PST, 1900 MST, 2000 CST and 2100 EST).
> If there is a pile up they will be working split (up).
> Get your K1 or KX1 radio set up on 40 CW, Charge the batteries and give it a
> try.
> i will be using my Elecraft KX1 (3 Watts) and an 8 foot whip.
> (My ERP will be about 100mW ! )
> There is a fox hunt every Thursday night, check out the details at
> http://www.cqc.org/fox/
> You don't have to be Pedestrian Mobile to work the fox but this is a chance
> to give your KX-1 a field trial.
>
> Paul  w0rw

Re: Fox Hunt Tonight 7040KHz @ 0200Z

Bill_Harris
Paul:
     I see thag you are only 107 miles away from Dick, w0nta.  Hope you can nail him before the band goes long on you.  My guess is, it's going to be a tough one for you.  Good luck and Carry on

K2Bill#973