K2 #4130 photos

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-2
Hi,

For K2 builders that wish to see what look like some steps in building
the K2, you could take a look at my website at this adress:

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard/PhotoAlbum24.html

If someone need to have a closer look at a specific piece or part of
the K2 when building yours, let me know directly at the adress below.

Comments are welcome...

Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ
[hidden email]

Amateur Radio Club of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

Web site: http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

Re: K2 #4130 photos

David Walker-8
A very nice website with good images.

Cheers,

VK2NA (ex VK2ICQ)
K2 No. 3222

Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

Re: K2 #4130 photos

W2NED
Jean-Francois,

Great pictures. It brings bank many fine memories of when I went through
the process with K2 sn 467 almost five years ago!

For me, building the K2 was just as much fun (and not nearly as dangerous)
as when I built a DX100 back in 1958. I was 15 years old then and not at
all phased by the fact that those 6146s required some rather high plate
voltages!

I keep waiting for the K3, but maybe I should build another K2 to keep the
excitement fresh!

73,
Ned, W2NED
K2, 467
KX1, 368

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

FS: K2 S/N4255

johnny-52
Hi Group,

I have recently completed the construction of this kit which is now under
test run.  It has been well constructed and caliberated with spectogram.  It
is my 6th K2.  It includes the following options:

KSB2, KDSP2, KNB2, KBT2, K160RX

My price is USD1299 plus shipping costs.  The sale will include all the
manuals.  If interested, please reply off the list direct to [hidden email]

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC
s/n 1146, 3837, 4165, 4255
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

Re: K2 #4130 photos

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-2
No problemo, if you like, I could send you the bigger ones. You will be
able to re-crop at your wish. My original format for all photos is
6.1MP... about 2MB per photo... or if you want like this, just save
them from my web site.

For the credit.... just tell them that is The Marvelous K2 #4130 and it
will be fine.... good presentation Gary !!!

73

Le 04-06-20, à 19:48, Gary Bartlett VE1RGB a écrit :

>  Jean-Francois:
>
>     Those are the best photos I have seen yet of the K2 assembly
> process.
> And you have done a wonderful job with your workmanship!  The toroids
> are
> beautiful.
>
>     I am going to do a presentation about the K2 to the Halifax Amateur
> Radio Club next year and I would very much like to use your pictures,
> since
> I never took any of my own.  Would that be all right, so long as I
> gave you
> credit for the photos?
>
>     73
>     Gary