K2 #6799

George Blahun Jr
Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone keeps track of this
information, but my K2 SN #6799 is now assembled and on the air.  I'll
probably begin installing the 100 watt amp later this week.  As you
might expect, it works perfectly and went together without any major
issues.

George
KS1U
Quaker Hill, CT

Re: K2 #6799

AC7AC
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: K2 #6799

Petr, OK1RP/M0SIS
George,

my big congrats for Your new K2! Excellent job from You and I hope that
You will enjoy Your new rig a lot. I am using K2 quite often and still
it can't be beat by most of other rice boxes on the market. If You do
not have it yet then look for KAF2 and 160m modules as they are very
useful.
I hope to hear You on 160metres soon.
73 - Petr, OK1RP
K2/#4800

Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone keeps track of this
information, but my K2 SN #6799 is now assembled and on the air.  I'll
probably begin installing the 100 watt amp later this week.  As you
might expect, it works perfectly and went together without any major
issues.

George
KS1U
Quaker Hill, CT

73 - Petr, OK1RP
"Apple & Elecraft freak"
B:http://ok1rp.blogspot.com
MeWe: https://bit.ly/2HGPoDx
MeWe: https://bit.ly/2FmwvDt

Re: K2 #6799

John W2XS

George Blahun Jr wrote
 K2 SN #6799 is now assembled and on the air.
Congratulations.  Even though I have a K3, I still enjoy using the K2.  I have kept mine as the QRP version.  This summer, I installed a PAR EFHW 40/20/10 antenna in the back yard and have spent many hours working all kinds of stations from the deck on battery power. The battery lasts all weekend in between charges in battery-saver mode. The rig is small, the receiver sound is clean and clear, and it has everything one could need inside the little box (except for the paddle and antenna).

73, John W2XS
K3 #919, K2 #1116, etc.

Re: K2 #6799

George Blahun Jr
Thanks Petr, and everyone else who responded.  Actually, I do have the
160 meter module in as well as the 60 meter, ssb, dsp and noise
blanker.  I did things a bit backwards.  I decided at the beginning of
the summer to get the K2 in September, so I started buying the options
during the summer and built them up as they came in.  When I completed
the K2 I just started plugging them in one at a time so I wouldn't
have to wait too long for everything to work.  I've been busy with my
real work, but I do hope to get a 160 meter loop up this fall (it's
already been delayed for too long).

73
George