[K2] K2 for Sale

KK5IB
FS: Elecraft K2, #00607, with 160 meters, SSB, audio filter, antenna tuner and I/O modules. It has been to Don Wilhelm twice, once for all available Elecraft upgrades, and second time to install antenna tuner and change mic connection to Elecraft. Case has small scuffs on top and side, very minor, would rate it 9.9/10. Electronically no issues. Includes manual and upgrade letter. All Elecraft parts costs would be $1370, asking $900 shipped and insured CONUS. Sold as is but guaranteed not to be DOA. Reason for selling, have other radios for portable use.
Darryl J Kelly, KK5IB
870 761 1891

Re: [K2] K2 for Sale

KK5IB
I'm the second owner, the knob was on  the radio when I got it.
Darryl, KK5IB

Re: [K2] K2 for Sale

KK5IB
Price reduced to $750

Re: [K2] K2 for Sale

Petr, OK1RP/M0SIS
Hi,

it looks beautiful and works like champ sure!
Hope you found good home for this jewel.

Good luck,

-----
73 - Petr, OK1RP
"Apple & Elecraft freak"