K3 orders now being built immediately to order

K3 orders now being built immediately to order

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
We have just updated our shipping status page:

We have now caught up with our K3 backlog. (whew!)

New K3s are custom built or kitted for each new order.  :-)

* New K3 kit orders are shipped 2-5 days after the order is received.

* New K3-F (factory assembled) orders are are custom built to order with
your specific options and will ship 5-10 days (or less) after the order
is received.

IMPORTANT: K3 internet orders receive an automatic confirmation email.
Since new K3 orders are put immediately into our production flow,
additional reconfirmation emails will not be sent.

If your K3 was backlogged and you have not received a follow up email,
please contact us.  ([hidden email])

73, Eric  WA6HHQ

Re: K3 orders now being built immediately to order

Dave Van Wallaghen
Congrats to all of you. I'm sure this was a great milestone to hit. Wow - what a run.

Have a sip of bubbly for me ;-)

73,
Dave W8FGU

K3 orders now being built immediately to order

Ken Kopp-3
Congratulations!!

Take a day off and savor the milestone!

73! Ken & Rose

Re: K3 orders now being built immediately to order

Jeff Wandling W7BRS-2

And coincidentally, a large monolith was reported on the surface of the
moon by NASA.

> [K3 orders are in real-time]

;)

-jeff

Re: K3 orders now being built immediately to order

AC7AC
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: K3 orders now being built immediately to order

N5GE
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:50:30 -0800, you wrote:

Below:

>We have just updated our shipping status page:
>
>We have now caught up with our K3 backlog. (whew!)
>
>New K3s are custom built or kitted for each new order.  :-)
>
>* New K3 kit orders are shipped 2-5 days after the order is received.
>
>* New K3-F (factory assembled) orders are are custom built to order with
>your specific options and will ship 5-10 days (or less) after the order
>is received.
>
>IMPORTANT: K3 internet orders receive an automatic confirmation email.
>Since new K3 orders are put immediately into our production flow,
>additional reconfirmation emails will not be sent.
>
>If your K3 was backlogged and you have not received a follow up email,
>please contact us.  ([hidden email])
>
>73, Eric  WA6HHQ

[snip]

Out here where I live and also on OK where I come from we would say
"You done good!"

Tom, N5GE
http://www.n5ge.com
http://www.swotrc.net

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Re: K3 orders now being built immediately to order

W0FK
Congratulations. This is hopefully good news, reflecting a streamlined manufacturing process and not soft demand due to the economy.

Now that you've caught up, how about:

* Releasing the Panadapter at Dayton!
* Announcing the availability of the KPA-800 and KPA-1500 amps!

Lou, W0FK

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote
We have just updated our shipping status page:

We have now caught up with our K3 backlog. (whew!)

New K3s are custom built or kitted for each new order.  :-)

* New K3 kit orders are shipped 2-5 days after the order is received.

* New K3-F (factory assembled) orders are are custom built to order with
your specific options and will ship 5-10 days (or less) after the order
is received.

IMPORTANT: K3 internet orders receive an automatic confirmation email.
Since new K3 orders are put immediately into our production flow,
additional reconfirmation emails will not be sent.

If your K3 was backlogged and you have not received a follow up email,
please contact us.  (katie@elecraft.com)

73, Eric  WA6HHQ

St. Louis, MO

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that
genius has its limits." Albert Einstein