KPAK3AUX Cable Instructions for the KPA500

KPAK3AUX Cable Instructions for the KPA500

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
We've just place the instructions for the optional KPAK3AUX cable used
with the KPA500 on the website in our manual download page KPA500
section. Its also linked to from the order form.

The direct link is:
http://www.elecraft.com/manual/KPAK3AUX%20Cable%20Set%20Instructions.pdf

73, Eric   WA6HHQ

--

http://www.elecraft.com

Re: KPAK3AUX Cable Instructions for the KPA500

warren
the cable worked super and KPA500 SN 222 is now off and running--super Kit, easy to build thank you ----Warren

Re: KPAK3AUX Cable Instructions for the KPA500

Gene N4FZ
How many pins are missing/ cut off on the AUXBUS cable connected to the K3/KPA500? Mine is missing 4 pins, is this correct?

Re: KPAK3AUX Cable Instructions for the KPA500

Phil Salas
Pins 1, 6, 7, and 8 should be missing.

Phil - AD5X

netegusonihyjc