KX-3 Order

Tobyp
Are your credit cards being charged NOW ??? .......or will they be charged to your account when the rig is shipped?

Toby  W4CAK

Re: KX-3 Order

Bruce Beford-2
As always, credit cards will not be charged until shipment is ready.

The only exception to this in Elecraft history was when many of us
voluntarily put up a 50% deposit when the K3 was introduced. This helped
fund the growth needed for the company to bring that product to market. It
also prevented Elecraft from having to borrow huge sums to do it.

73,
Bruce, N1RX

> Are your credit cards being charged NOW ??? .......or will they be charged
> to your account when the rig is shipped?

> Toby  W4CAK

Re: KX-3 Order

Don Wilhelm-4
Actually Bruce, there was another exception in the very early days of
Elecraft.  Back in 1999 when we K2 Field Testers were charged for the K2
in October (or was it November) and the kits did not ship until a couple
months later.  The exact dates get fuzzy with time.

On 12/28/2011 2:22 PM, Bruce Beford wrote:

> As always, credit cards will not be charged until shipment is ready.
>
> The only exception to this in Elecraft history was when many of us
> voluntarily put up a 50% deposit when the K3 was introduced. This helped
> fund the growth needed for the company to bring that product to market. It
> also prevented Elecraft from having to borrow huge sums to do it.
>
> 73,
> Bruce, N1RX
>
>> Are your credit cards being charged NOW ??? .......or will they be charged
>> to your account when the rig is shipped?
>> Toby  W4CAK

Re: KX-3 Order

wayne burdick
The latter. Gives our staff a little extra incentive.

Wayne
N6KR