KX1 For Sale

GeorgeP1111
Elecraft KX1 with KXB30/80 (adds 80 & 30 meters), KXAT1 Internal ATU, KXPD1 Paddle, and the K6XX CW Indicator kit installed.  Also comes with Pelican Case, BNC to banana plug/wire adapter, 16 foot and 28 foot antenna wires, 12 volt power cable, and CD with all information I could find from Elecraft and elsewhere.

Everything you need to be on the air will fit in the Pelican Case (batteries and ear buds not included). The KX1 works on 80, 40, 30 and 20 Meters. This radio is in100% working order is a 9.9 out of 10 for over-all appearances (I’m sure there must be a scratch or dust on it somewhere, I just haven’t seen it).   Beautiful rig!

Price is $500 shipped and Insured to the continental U.S. only, via Priority Mail or UPS (your choice).

Contact me directly:
George
WD0AKZ
Pasek001@umn.edu

Re: KX1 For Sale

GeorgeP1111
The KX1 has been SOLD.

tnx
de George
WD0AKZ
dit - dit

KX1 For Sale

Sid Leben
The KX1 has been Sold.

Thanks to all.
Sid
KC2EE

Re: KX1 For Sale

Gary Morgan
Hi George, Gary/N8AOO here.  I'm would like to buy your kx1.  It has everything I was looking for.  Most
kx1's I see on ebay ect. fail to have the k6xx tuning indicator.  Did you build it?  How would you like to
receive payment?  Please contact me direct at n8aoo@yahoo.com or 734-544-1368.  TNX EN 73-Gary