KX1 completion..

Mike Sexsmith
Hello all,      Seems like many folks post to this mailing list announcing
the arrival/ completion of their new "baby". In keeping with this tradition
KX1 ser# 1034 was completed last night and will be on the air in the
backyard and adventure radioing.
    Am planning on building a K2 and decided this would be a good warm-up
project. I had no problems during construction due to the wonderful manual
quality and going nice and slow... Initial subjective listening test blows
the Yaesu 817 away! Looking forward to some Elecraft to Elecraft contacts...

Mike Sexsmith
W7MSX

Re: KX1 completion..

k6dgw
Congrats Mike! Be careful.  KX1's are highly addictive.

FWIW: I purchased #897, at Pacificon in Oct 04.  My HP48GX tells me
elecraft is delivering about 34.5 KX1's/month.

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw

Mike Sexsmith wrote:

> Hello all,      Seems like many folks post to this mailing list announcing
> the arrival/ completion of their new "baby". In keeping with this tradition
> KX1 ser# 1034 was completed last night and will be on the air in the
> backyard and adventure radioing.
<restdeleted>

Re: KX1 completion..

David-470
and here I thought only k2's where addictive and the smell of melting solder
and the odor of new electrical parts and pc boards now those things are
really addictive.

> Congrats Mike! Be careful.  KX1's are highly addictive.
>
> FWIW: I purchased #897, at Pacificon in Oct 04.  My HP48GX tells me
> elecraft is delivering about 34.5 KX1's/month.
>
> 73,
>
> Fred K6DGW
> Auburn CA CM98lw
>
> Mike Sexsmith wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,      Seems like many folks post to this mailing list
announcing
> > the arrival/ completion of their new "baby". In keeping with this
tradition

> > KX1 ser# 1034 was completed last night and will be on the air in the
> > backyard and adventure radioing.
> <restdeleted>

Re: KX1 completion..

Thom LaCosta
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Mike Sexsmith wrote:

> Hello all,      Seems like many folks post to this mailing list announcing
> the arrival/ completion of their new "baby". In keeping with this tradition
> KX1 ser# 1034 was completed last night and will be on the air in the backyard
> and adventure radioing.

Congratulations....ave fun with it....and don't forget to "register" the new
baby in the Elecraft Online Owners Database at
http://www.zerobeat.net/qrp/k2data.html

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month