KX3: Transverter interface?

zeke7237
pretty please? I've been trying to figure out how to cram a pair of
K3s into the rover, but putting a pair of these in there would be
simple! I love my K2s but I'm ready for an upgrade ..

de w1rt/john

Re: KX3: Transverter interface?

Samuel Strongin
How about a transverter interface with 10 MHz reference and KIO2 ability

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2011, at 3:47 PM, "John D'Ausilio" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> pretty please? I've been trying to figure out how to cram a pair of
> K3s into the rover, but putting a pair of these in there would be
> simple! I love my K2s but I'm ready for an upgrade ..
>
> de w1rt/john

Re: KX3: Transverter interface?

  John,

If physical space is the problem, I would suggest a hammer :-) .

If the connections between the K3 and XVseries transverters is your
problem, there are details of the connections required in the newer XV
Owner's manual - download it and take a look.