Missng parts

Hunsdon Cary III
Well, finally got to open KPA-500 #698. I did a parts inventory and found the Rear Panel Envelope (#850475) is missing.
It contains some essential things so my build is stalled with the bottom panel and power supply and left panel done.
Hope it doesn't take days to get to Virginia from Aptos! I know, everyone makes mistakes but it is disappointing.
RATS!
73,
Cary, K4TM
H. Cary III
[hidden email]

Re: Missng parts

Rick WA6NHC
Be sure to open ALL the bags when you check.  ;-)  Been there, thought that.

Rick WA6NHC

Re: Missng parts

hf4me
Same here, Everything I thought was missing (screws or washers or whatever)
I found in another bag I hadn't opened yet.

73, de Jim KG0KP

> Be sure to open ALL the bags when you check.  ;-)  Been there, thought
> that.
>
> Rick WA6NHC

Missing parts located

Hunsdon Cary III
Rick:  Followed your advice after a good nights sleep and found the Rear Panel Parts bag edged inside the bag with the cooling fan!
Thank goodness! My bad, sorry Aptos!
73,
Cary, K4TM

On Feb 16, 2012, at 12:28 AM, Rick Bates wrote:

> Be sure to open ALL the bags when you check.  ;-)  Been there, thought that.
>
> Rick WA6NHC

H. Cary III
[hidden email]

Re: Missing parts located

Guy, K2AV
BTDT.  Glad you found it.  Bag-in-bag unload inventory heart failure
usually explained by completing the inventory as far as it will go.  My
experience is that the missing bag is always in the last bag I open.
 Poltergeist.

73, Guy.