New custom Elecraft QSL cards from Photoqsls

New custom Elecraft QSL cards from Photoqsls

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Photoqsls now has a new order page dedicated to Elecraft custom QSLs
with photos of your favorite Elecraft rigs. You can also build full
custom QSL cards there. See:

See: http://www.photoqsls.com/index_new.php

73,

Eric
---
www.elecraft.com

SSB + CW setting

Roger D Johnson
This doesn't work in split. Requires turning off to tune linear with dits. Sometimes
I forget to turn split back on with the inevitable result.

73, Roger

On 1/26/2012 1:35 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:

> Photoqsls now has a new order page dedicated to Elecraft custom QSLs
> with photos of your favorite Elecraft rigs. You can also build full
> custom QSL cards there. See:
>
> See: http://www.photoqsls.com/index_new.php
>
> 73,
>
> Eric
> ---
> www.elecraft.com

Remember the Liberty (AGTR-5)
http://www.usslibertyveterans.org/
http://www.gtr5.com/

Re: New custom Elecraft QSL cards from Photoqsls

Kevin Cozens-2
This is a reply to an old message on this mailing list.

On 12-01-26 01:35 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:
> Photoqsls now has a new order page dedicated to Elecraft custom QSLs

I will add Photoqsl's to my list of QSL card makers. It's nice that they can
make cards specifically tailored to Elecraft radio users but the only K2
picture available in the list of choices is that of a K2-100.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/           |"Nerds make the shiny things that distract
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172      | the mouth-breathers, and that's why we're
                                 | powerful!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite> |             --Chris Hardwick