Not seeing any recent postings

Doug VE3VS
Is there a problem with the list ( or is it just at my end )?  I have seen no new postings since June 8.
Doug (Ontario, Canada)

Re: Not seeing any recent postings

Don Wilhelm-4
Doug,

Check with your ISP to see if they have done something to "help you".
I understand that Gmail does not send you copies of your own posts to
any reflector, perhaps your ISP has decided it is your best interests to
do something similar.

On 6/13/2012 8:42 PM, Doug VE3VS wrote:
> Is there a problem with the list ( or is it just at my end )?  I have seen no
> new postings since June 8.
> Doug (Ontario, Canada)

Re: Not seeing any recent postings

Doug VE3VS
Thanks Don ( and several others who replied directly ).

Actually, I was checking ONLY the K3 and the QRO sections, where there has been very limited activity, and some not yet archived. Upon looking into ALL postings, I agree there has been plenty of activity.

Thanks to all who responded, Doug (Canada)

Re: Not seeing any recent postings

Robby.VY2SS
I noticed the same thing. I missed a week from June 08. Now its happening again.

I emailed nabble and he said he had been too busy to sort it. Maybe there is a better way to access this info. Like mayabe email but I hate getting a lot of mail and going thru it looking for the nuggets.

-Robby

Re: Not seeing any recent postings

Guy, K2AV
Time to get into writing your own personal email filters.  Then you don't
have to depend on anyone else.   Fix it like YOU like it and forget it.
 73, Guy.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Robby.VY2SS <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I noticed the same thing. I missed a week from June 08. Now its happening
> again.
>
> I emailed nabble and he said he had been too busy to sort it. Maybe there
> is
> a better way to access this info. Like mayabe email but I hate getting a
> lot
> of mail and going thru it looking for the nuggets.
>
> -Robby

Re: Not seeing any recent postings

I would suggest receiving the emails direct from the Elecraft reflector
and using your email client to do the sorting and/or threading as you
desire.  Mozilla Thunderbird will do threading nicely..

Personally, I prefer to see the emails on a time/date basis rather than
threaded, so that is how I have set up Thunderbird to receive them.  It
is an easy switch to go to a threaded display if that is desired.

If everyone were using Mozilla Thunderbird to its fullest capability,
there would be little need for Nabble and its derivitives.