Re: K1 missing parts - is this to be expected?

Re: K1 missing parts - is this to be expected?

Craig Rairdin
> Just spent my first hour with my K1 kit. Here's what I'm missing so
> far:

> 2 - Thermal insulator, TO220; for Q6, Q7 (RF BOARD)
> 1 - Acrylic display bezel; for LCD (Front Panel)

Found these in the envelope marked "Serial Number Kit". That could have been
identified better. :-)

> 1- 2N7000 transistor, TO-92 plastic

Found this one stuck in the antistatic foam. Duh!

> I have two extra resistors.

They're definitely extra.

After going through most of the basics (not the ATU or battery kit yet) I'm
missing just one capacitor (80m board). Sounds like that happens from time
to time. It was just looking scary for a while.

>> Who is "Christine" and how much did she have to drink before she packed
>> my kit? :-)

>Why would it 'never' occur to me to make a comment like this about
>someone I didn't know?
>Art  W6KY

Maybe because you have no sense of humor? Hard to say, since I don't know
you. :-)

In the end, Christine did a better job than I thought. Even sent me a couple
spare resistors.

Craig

k1

David-470
which part numbers do I need to order to have a complete k1?

k1 all band possible noise blanker battery and tunner

Re: Re: K1 missing parts - is this to be expected?

Art - W6KY

No Comment needed...
Glad you found your parts.
Art  W6KY