Re: KX3 reservation confirmation

VTuff59795
Eric & Wayne,
                        will  we get confirmation that we got on the KX3
reservation list?

I ask as there were issues with the automated web registration.

73's

Vic Tuff
G7PYR

Gio

Re: KX3 reservation confirmation

Gio
Thanks for asking this que.

~John KK4BOB

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 5:46 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Eric & Wayne,
>                        will  we get confirmation that we got on the KX3
> reservation list?
>
> I ask as there were issues with the automated web registration.
>
> 73's
>
> Vic Tuff
> G7PYR

John Flynn
Tallahassee, Florida
USA

Re: KX3 reservation confirmation

VTuff59795
Guys,
        OK, perhaps I jumped the  gun when saying 'reservation list' but
one has to hope ;-)

73's

Vic
G7PYR

[hidden email] writes:

I don't  believe tht this list is a "Reservation" list.  I'm under the
impression that we are put on an email list of people who want to be
notified of significant events in the KX3 developement, like when to
order.

...bc    nr4c

On Wed, 1 Jun 2011  05:46:06 EDT, [hidden email] wrote:

> Eric &  Wayne,
>                   will  we get confirmation that we got on the
> KX3
> reservation list?
>
> I ask as there were  issues with the automated web registration.
>
>  73's
>
> Vic Tuff
>  G7PYR

Re: KX3 reservation confirmation

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
This is an info list, which will include early notification of when we
are taking orders.

Your confirmation is the follow on screen you get thanking you when you
press the submit button on the info form.  that confirms that your data
was accepted and entered into our database.  The form also includes
instructions on how to email your info to us if the form doesn't work
for you.

We are receiving so many requests (a good thing) that manual emails from
us confirming them are impossible. We'd have to hire another full time
person just to send the emails ;-)

73, Eric
www.elecraft.com

On 6/1/2011 6:45 AM, John Flynn wrote:

> Thanks for asking this que.
>
> ~John KK4BOB
>
> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 5:46 AM,<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Eric&  Wayne,
>>                         will  we get confirmation that we got on the KX3
>> reservation list?
>>
>> I ask as there were issues with the automated web registration.
>>
>> 73's
>>
>> Vic Tuff
>> G7PYR
>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: KX3 reservation confirmation

Dave New, N8SBE
Eric,

I guess I'd feel better knowing that the paper list I filled in at
Dayton has somehow made it into the system.  Is there a way to show a
page perhaps of callsigns registered (so as to protect some semblance of
privacy)?

Otherwise, all us 'paper pushers' will be clogging up the electronic
system with redundant registrations.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE

Terry Schieler
Eric wrote:

"We are receiving so many requests (a good thing) that manual emails from us
confirming them are impossible. We'd have to hire another full time person
just to send the emails ;-)"

What could I expect my starting pay to be??  ;o)

Terry, W0FM

Re: KX3 reservation confirmation

W5CEM
PAY???  How about an employee discount on ELECRAFT products?  I could live in my car, bath in the warehouse and live off the vending machine and weekend leftovers in the frig!:-)