Rev I manual

WB0OEW
Hello,

Just noticed a new K1 manual Rev I dated Apr-15-2011. Can anyone describe what has changed? I searched the archives and didn't find any mention, sorry if I missed the announcement.

I have S/N 2594 built Sept 2008 using Manual Rev F Jan-24-2002 with Errata Rev F-7 Mar-31-2008.

73, Elwood, WB0OEW
Tucson AZ

Re: Rev I manual

N8CEP
I compared the two PDFs. A few parts have different designations printed on them and the Elecraft phone numbers are different. Thats about all that changed from what I can see.

Keith Hamilton, W8GX

On May 14, 2011, at 7:30 AM, WB0OEW wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just noticed a new K1 manual Rev I dated Apr-15-2011. Can anyone describe
> what has changed? I searched the archives and didn't find any mention, sorry
> if I missed the announcement.
>
> I have S/N 2594 built Sept 2008 using Manual Rev F Jan-24-2002 with Errata
> Rev F-7 Mar-31-2008.
>
> 73, Elwood, WB0OEW
> Tucson AZ

Re: Rev I manual

N8CEP
Actually I was comparing Manual H to Manual I. There may have been more changes since the manual you have. Hope I didn't cause confusion.

Keith Hamilton, W8GX

On May 14, 2011, at 7:30 AM, WB0OEW wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Just noticed a new K1 manual Rev I dated Apr-15-2011. Can anyone describe
> what has changed? I searched the archives and didn't find any mention, sorry
> if I missed the announcement.
>
> I have S/N 2594 built Sept 2008 using Manual Rev F Jan-24-2002 with Errata
> Rev F-7 Mar-31-2008.
>
> 73, Elwood, WB0OEW
> Tucson AZ

Re: Rev I manual

AC7AC
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Rev I manual

WB0OEW
Ok, thank you gentlemen for checking, sounds like nothing that requires any action on my part then.

73, Elwood, WB0OEW