SVGA Monitor

Roy Morris-6
I noticed today that the yellow signal cycles on my external monitor are
filled in with a gray-brown color.  I had not noticed this before.  I cannot
find a way to turn this off in the P3 menu to see only the yellow signal.
This fill-in color does not appear on the P3 display.  Is it normal to see
this on the external monitor?  Should there be a monitor menu entry to cut
this off?  Roy  W4WFB

Re: SVGA Monitor

Jim Sheldon
Yes there is under the SVGA menu -- it's labled SVGA Fill and if "Fill below spectrum line" is on, you'll get that grey stuff.  Turn off "Fill below spectrum line" and it'll go away.

Jim - W0EB

> I noticed today that the yellow signal cycles on my external
> monitor are
> filled in with a gray-brown color.  I had not noticed this before.
> I cannot
> find a way to turn this off in the P3 menu to see only the yellow
> signal.
> This fill-in color does not appear on the P3 display.  Is it normal
> to see
> this on the external monitor?  Should there be a monitor menu entry
> to cut
> this off?  Roy  W4WFB

Re: SVGA Monitor

Roy Morris-6
Thank you Adrian.  I went to that menu and turned it off.  Thanks again.
Roy W4WFB