VISTA 64

JOSEPH MARION
I have been working with larry trying to get a psdr to work on my vista 64 bit machine. We were able to get sdr iq but not sdr if to work due to the access error. What I stumbled across was that even though I had adm priv's I need to go to the folder power sdr if 1.19 right click on it go to securrity give full access to my user. when i did this sdr if initalized went through the self test. and most of the errors resloved except for a message which said illegal format error for only four lines of code and it listed them. If there is a programer that can change these four lines so that they format correctlly  Then I might be able to use my new 64 machine instead of my old laptop to run sdr if.

Joe

Re: VISTA 64

Steve Ellington
http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-if-stage/issues/detail?id=82#c6

Steve
N4LQ
[hidden email]

Re: VISTA 64

Dick Dickinson
PowerSDR/IF v.0.92 will work with 64-bit systems...at least Windows 7
64-bit.  You may need to install version 1.1 of .Net Framework.  A new
version that is 64-bit compatible is expected 'sometime this winter.'

Best regards,

Dick - KA5KKT