W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for K2 STILL wanted

W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for K2 STILL wanted

Chris Kimball

I'm desperate for a W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for my beloved K2.  Will pay $30 plus shipping for the board, populated or unpopulated, new or used.

Thanks,

Chris
NQ8Z

Re: W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for K2 STILL wanted

Chris Kimball
I was able to get a board, thanks.

I've had two requests for the board and 3 sellers contact me.  Go right ahead and reply to this thread if you want to buy or sell a board.

Thanks,

Chris
NQ8Z

Re: W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for K2 STILL wanted

Andreas Hofmann-3
I am interested in buying a board as well. Please contact me off list.

Thanks
Andy,
KU7T

Re: W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for K2 STILL wanted

sam sammit
I am just about to "bodge" one of these.
It would be a shame to spoil a nice rig so I would really like to build on a professional board.
If anyone could get one to the UK I would be most grateful. All expenses paid of course.
Thank you

Tony
M5AGB

________________________________

Re: W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for K2 STILL wanted

Don Wilhelm-4
Tony and all,

The boards are scarce as hen's teeth.  But the circuit is not complex
and can easily be built on perfboard.
I would recommend that anyone choosing to do that, use the 2nd
generation layout on the N0SS (Tom Hammond - SK) website which has all
the components laid flat on the board.  That will allow mounting between
on the back of the Control Board which makes it much easier to mount
with the KPA100 installed than the 1st generation board. There are
layouts of the board at Tom's website (which is still being maintained)
at www.n0ss.net.

On 2/25/2013 5:42 PM, sam sammit wrote:

> I am just about to "bodge" one of these.
> It would be a shame to spoil a nice rig so I would really like to build on a professional board.
> If anyone could get one to the UK I would be most grateful. All expenses paid of course.
> Thank you
>
> Tony
> M5AGB
>

> ________________________________

DaveL  G3TJP
I have two of these boards surplus to requirements.

73 Dave, G3TJP

Re: W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for K2 STILL wanted

Chris Kimball

I've had two hams offer to provide additional audio boards.  I'll give their calls here:

Dave  G3TJP  Two boards and components.

Kurt   K0ARO One board with components.

Please contact them directly.

Chris
NQ8Z

Re: W3PFR/N0SS audio output board for K2 STILL wanted

Chuck Teague
I built one on perf board.  It's simple, tucks in neatly and works very well.
Good luck.

Chuck,  NN7U
Chuck Teague
NN7U