XG3 shipping status - Any received?

Edward R Cole
I ordered last Wednesday and curious if any have had there unit
delivered, yet?  Does Elecraft send out tracking information with
shipments?  I have order confirmation, but nothing further.  Guess
I'm eager to get it!

I ordered several 7pole LP filters from CoilCraft for use with the
XG3.  If this works out I will offer to make them up for any that
desire one or a set.  No price set, yet.  The filter boards will be
installed in a short section of 1-inch copper pipe with end caps; BNC in/out.

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45

Re: XG3 shipping status - Any received?

Eric Champine
Hey Ed.
The last time I placed an order I was also looking for a tracking number but
I never got it. The package came very quick for me though.
The next time I ordered from Elecraft I asked if I could have tracking and
told them what happened the last order I placed. They then looked up my info
and found out that they did not have my email address. They told me that in
order for me to be emailed the tracking number they would need my email
address. I gave it to them and every order I place from that point on, I got
a email with my tracking info.
You may want to check to see if they have your email address on file. Hope
that helps.

73 de W2EEC

Eric

Re: XG3 shipping status - Any received?

Bill W4ZV
Edward R. Cole wrote
I ordered last Wednesday and curious if any have had there unit
delivered, yet?  Does Elecraft send out tracking information with
shipments?  I have order confirmation, but nothing further.  Guess
I'm eager to get it!
Ordered Wednesday, shipped via USPS Priority Friday and received today in NC.  I got both an order confirmation email on Wednesday and a shipment confirmation email on Friday with tracking number.  Nice work by both Elecraft and USPS...I often receive small parts via First Class in 2 days...amazing for CA to NC

Went thru the advanced RF cal routine using the -33 dBm level and my unit is now spot on for S9+40, S9 and S3.  Dick K6KR will be making a few changes to the K3 Utility's RF Cal routine and then will post an update.  He has been very QRL with Visalia, taking down a tower and preparing his house for sale so it may be awhile.  The XG3 Utility has also not yet shown up on the Elecraft Software page:

http://www.elecraft.com/software/elecraft_software_page.htm

73,  Bill

Re: XG3 shipping status - Any received?

Bill K9YEQ

Got mine today!  Nice piece.  I tried running .9 watts into it by mistake...
gosh I hate when that happens... and it survived!!!  Well made.

73,
Bill
K9YEQ