comatability with 64 bit system

JOSEPH MARION
I did not realize that sdr 1.19 was not compatable with the 64 bit operating system. I have not been able to get any version of sdr either iq or if to work. I have been able to get sdr if to work on my old laptop that has a 32 bit system but it is so old that it uses 100% of the operating system. I like the program but to use it I will have to buy a 32 bit system   to replace my new 64 bit system.

1. is there any time line on compatability with 64
2. any recommendation on minium sytem to buy to run this program and my logging, internet etc. should I get window 7 32 bit system

Joe

Re: comatability with 64 bit system

Dick Dickinson
Joe -

v0.92 of PowerSDR-IF is combatable with 64-bit systems.  I run it with Win 7
64-bit.

'Sometime this winter' there is to be a then current release of PowerSDR and
subsequently PowerSDR-IF with 64-bit compatability.

I think it you stick it out a couple of months, you'll have up to date
PowerSDR-IF compability.

Best regards,

Dick - KA5KKT

Re: comatability with 64 bit system

Ted Roycraft
Joe,

You might want to ask your questions on the PowerSDR/IF Google group.
See http://groups.google.com/group/powersdr-if-stage?lnk=srg

73, Ted, W2ZK