cut off

Locked 6 messages Options

cut off

riese-k3djc

Looks like the list has stoped sending to me,,, at times JUNO will cause
bounces
and some lists need resetting,,, can this happen for me,,, any info I
need
should come off list in order for me to see it

Bob K3DJC

Re: cut off

Don Wilhelm-4
Your "53 Year Old Mom ... post certainly looks like Spam to me.  That
might be par of your problem.
If that is part of your signature line, I suggest you drop it.  Third
Party Offers have no place on any reflector that I want to participate in.

On 3/1/2012 9:10 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Looks like the list has stoped sending to me,,, at times JUNO will cause
> bounces
> and some lists need resetting,,, can this happen for me,,, any info I
> need
> should come off list in order for me to see it
>
> Bob K3DJC

Re: cut off

Joe Subich, W4TV-4

I agree with Don.  Third party advertisements have no business in
this list.  If you are adding them, as a signature they should be
removed.  If your e-mail provider is adding them, you need to find
a different e-mail provider.  There are quite a few free POP3 and
WebMail providers that do not add advertisements to outgoing e-mail.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 3/1/2012 9:31 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:

> Your "53 Year Old Mom ... post certainly looks like Spam to me.  That
> might be par of your problem.
> If that is part of your signature line, I suggest you drop it.  Third
> Party Offers have no place on any reflector that I want to participate in.
>
> 73,
> Don W3FPR

>> Looks like the list has stoped sending to me,,, at times JUNO will cause
>> bounces
>> and some lists need resetting,,, can this happen for me,,, any info I
>> need
>> should come off list in order for me to see it
>>
>> Bob K3DJC

Re: cut off

Don Wilhelm-4
Might I suggest that gmail is a suitable alternative.  Free and no
offensive added content.
Juno might want to take some pointers from Gmail even though Juno has
been around longer.
NetZero also could use some similar lessons.

> I agree with Don.  Third party advertisements have no business in
> this list.  If you are adding them, as a signature they should be
> removed.  If your e-mail provider is adding them, you need to find
> a different e-mail provider.  There are quite a few free POP3 and
> WebMail providers that do not add advertisements to outgoing e-mail.
>
> 73,
>
>      ... Joe, W4TV
>

> On 3/1/2012 9:31 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
>> Your "53 Year Old Mom ... post certainly looks like Spam to me.  That
>> might be par of your problem.
>> If that is part of your signature line, I suggest you drop it.  Third
>> Party Offers have no place on any reflector that I want to participate in.
>>
>> 73,
>> Don W3FPR

>>> Looks like the list has stoped sending to me,,, at times JUNO will cause
>>> bounces
>>> and some lists need resetting,,, can this happen for me,,, any info I
>>> need
>>> should come off list in order for me to see it
>>>
>>> Bob K3DJC
>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: cut off [END of Thread]

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
End of thread.

Minor footer ad text added by free email services is not limited here.
Its OK to use these free email services for postings to the Elecraft list.

If you search the list archives they have appeared on postings from some
members for over 12 years without problems. Please refrain from further
comment or criticism of individual users on this topic.

73,

Eric
Elecraft List moderator
---
www.elecraft.com

On 3/1/2012 7:20 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:

> Might I suggest that gmail is a suitable alternative.  Free and no
> offensive added content.
> Juno might want to take some pointers from Gmail even though Juno has
> been around longer.
> NetZero also could use some similar lessons.
>
> 73,
> Don W3FPR
>
> On 3/1/2012 10:07 PM, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
>> I agree with Don.  Third party advertisements have no business in
>> this list.  If you are adding them, as a signature they should be
>> removed.  If your e-mail provider is adding them, you need to find
>> a different e-mail provider.  There are quite a few free POP3 and
>> WebMail providers that do not add advertisements to outgoing e-mail.
>>
>> 73,
>>
>>       ... Joe, W4TV
>>

>> On 3/1/2012 9:31 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
>>> Your "53 Year Old Mom ... post certainly looks like Spam to me.  That
>>> might be par of your problem.
>>> If that is part of your signature line, I suggest you drop it.  Third
>>> Party Offers have no place on any reflector that I want to participate in.
>>>
>>> 73,
>>> Don W3FPR

>>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: cut off

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Hi Bob,

We have not done anything to change your Elecraft list subscription. You
should be getting the list OK.

I just posted to the list that it is OK to post using ad supported email
services like Juno.

73,

Eric
Elecraft List Moderator ---