hyper links

Richard Gracer
Can we make this reflector work the same way as the KX-3 reflector in that the KX-3 emails have a listing of the messages with hyper links that brings you to them directly? With the K-3 you have to scroll down and find them. Since the K3 list is so much longer, it makes it a lot to work to find why you want. I am hoping that this will only take a couple of "clicks" on the options page for the group.

Thanks,
Richard
W6RIG

Re: hyper links

W7GJ, Lance
Is there a KX3 list somewhere?  I would like to subscribe to that instead...  I can't
find one :-(  There is much too much info on here that has nothing to do with the
radio.  TNX and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!

Re: hyper links

Don Wilhelm-4
Lance,

It is on a Yahoo group, and although Wayne does post there at times, is
is not run by Elecraft.

On 2/22/2012 1:51 PM, W7GJ, Lance wrote:

> Is there a KX3 list somewhere?  I would like to subscribe to that instead...  I can't
> find one :-(  There is much too much info on here that has nothing to do with the
> radio.  TNX and VY 73, Lance
>

> On 2/22/2012 6:39 PM, Richard Gracer [via Elecraft] wrote:
>> Can we make this reflector work the same way as the KX-3 reflector in that the KX-3
>> emails have a listing of the messages with hyper links that brings you to them
>> directly? With the K-3 you have to scroll down and find them. Since the K3 list is so
>> much longer, it makes it a lot to work to find why you want. I am hoping that this
>> will only take a couple of "clicks" on the options page for the group.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Richard
>> W6RIG

Re: hyper links

KeithWE6R
I think you are talking about the KX3 Yahoo group, we don't maintain that.
You can go to nabble , the threads are easier to see, not sure how the
links are handled.
  http://www.elecraft.com/elist.html
Keith

On 2/22/2012 10:38 AM, Richard Gracer wrote:
> Can we make this reflector work the same way as the KX-3 reflector in that the KX-3 emails have a listing of the messages with hyper links that brings you to them directly? With the K-3 you have to scroll down and find them. Since the K3 list is so much longer, it makes it a lot to work to find why you want. I am hoping that this will only take a couple of "clicks" on the options page for the group.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard
> W6RIG

Re: hyper links

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Richard W6RIG wrote
Can we make this reflector work the same way as the KX-3 reflector in that the KX-3 emails have a listing of the messages with hyper links that brings you to them directly? With the K-3 you have to scroll down and find them. Since the K3 list is so much longer, it makes it a lot to work to find why you want. I am hoping that this will only take a couple of "clicks" on the options page for the group.
Yes, visit http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/Elecraft-f365791.standard.html

You can set up your account there and set your QTH.net list delivery method to "no email" and read the messages all sorted.

Leigh/WA5ZNU

Re: hyper links

W7GJ, Lance
Thanks all!  VY 73, Lance