k1

roncasa
Does anyone experience slight drift (downward) in the first minutes
(maybe up to 4 minutes) from power on?
After that, the K1 appears stable.

Re: k1

Don Wilhelm-4
Ron,

I would expect something of that nature to happen.
If you look at the specifications, drift in the first 5 minutes after
power on is *not* specified.  It is less than 200 Hz per hour after that
first 5 minute warm up.

On 5/2/2012 3:26 PM, ron wrote:
> Does anyone experience slight drift (downward) in the first minutes
> (maybe up to 4 minutes) from power on?
> After that, the K1 appears stable.

Re: k1

AA4W
Ron,

I recently completed a K1 and mine drifts for the first minute or so..then is stable.

I wasn't surprised when it did. I just turn it on while I am getting things hooked up and arranged and by that time it's pretty much rock solid.

Rick

On 5/2/2012 3:26 PM, ron wrote:
> Does anyone experience slight drift (downward) in the first minutes
> (maybe up to 4 minutes) from power on?
> After that, the K1 appears stable.

Re: k1

wf8o
I experience the same initial drift downward, but like others have said, it stabilizes nicely after
five or six minutes.  Great qrp rig!

Best 73/72

Mike Narges WF8O