question on archives

n3drk
I would like to find posts on the reflector such as tweaking the K2 but I
sure would hate to open up every month for the past 4 years. Is there a
summary or index somewhere? Sure would be nice if the archive had a search
engine.
73s
john-n3drk

RE: question on archives

Don Wilhelm-3
John,

Sverre Holm LA3ZA maintains a very good composite list of mods for the K2 -
both 'Elecraft approved' and others.

Look at - http://www.qsl.net/la3za/K2/mod.html or link to it from the
Elecraft website www.elecraft.com.

Re: question on archives

Brian Mury-3
On Sat, 2005-05-03 at 14:35 -0500, n3drk wrote:
> I would like to find posts on the reflector such as tweaking the K2 but I
> sure would hate to open up every month for the past 4 years. Is there a
> summary or index somewhere? Sure would be nice if the archive had a search
> engine.

It does have a search engine.

Go to the Elecraft website, click on "email discussion list" in the left
pane, then click on "Elecraft forum daily list archives", and look at
the very first thing on the page.

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR

Re: question on archives

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Sounds like you are looking at the qth.net Elecraft archive. We have two
different archives.

The one on qth.net is -not- searchable.

The one on ac6rm.net is more advanced and -is- searchable by keyword.
It also displays each day of postings by subject in a web format for
easy daily scanning.

Both can be reached by links from the email list page on our web site at:

http://www.elecraft.com/elist.html

73, Eric
===

n3drk wrote:
> I would like to find posts on the reflector such as tweaking the K2 but I
> sure would hate to open up every month for the past 4 years. Is there a
> summary or index somewhere? Sure would be nice if the archive had a search
> engine.
> 73s
> john-n3drk

Re: question on archives

n3drk
Glad to know that Eric and Thank You for the info.
73s
john-n3drk